Cubelook is the optimal option for Outlook users.
It not only provides a unique user experience through Convergence Service but it also increases the value and utility of existing IT services while also improving the quality of communication.
Is Outlook your main source of communication?
- "My Outlook is always 'on'."
- "I manage my daily schedules on Outlook."
- "I manage my contact directory with Outlook."
- "Outlook is my key tool in conducting business."
Do you want to do more with your Outlook?
- "I always use a web portal or hard drive when sending emails with big file attachments."
- "I always call or send a SMS after having sent a meeting request or other important content."
- "DMA (Direct Marketing Ad) is fine as a marketing tool but a more consistent form of branding would help."
- "The organization tree and undisclosed recipient features are essential."
What CubeLook offers
- Seamless UI and high usability
- Optimized internal communication gained from utilizing the search and connection functions of the organization tree
- Address book connectivity through synching users' personal mobile phones with office PCs
- Integrated management enabled by Active Directory
- Automated delivery of custom SMS messages
- One-click SMS text alerts for email delivery, meeting requests, and rescheduling requests
- Enhanced communication with non-Outlook users and external Lync contacts
- More mailbox space and seamless content transfer enabled by big file attachment and ZIP compression features
- Download alert and tracking features for confirmation of delivery
- Instantaneity gained from smart SMS connectivity
- Enablement of simultaneous use with ZIP compression, ZIP passwords, and undisclosed recipients
Automated E-mail Signature
- Centralized management of Outlook signatures
- Reinforcement of company brand awareness through use of automated signatures and templates in Doc, DocX, and MHT format
- Case-based application in compliance with company policies, e.g., department or user based
Central Management Policy
- Smooth policy management enabled by central management UI
- Department and user-based function control UI
- Policy setting to regulate monthly SMS usage, departmental signature, and other mandatory items