- My Browser
- Discussion Board
- User's Guide
- Note Board
- List Query
Enables general users to create subsites and see the list of sites they own.
The Feelanet Team Site Manager app enables general users, as well as, administrators to create subsites and to check the list of sites they own.
It also enables administrators to see the entire list of sites created both by themselves and by general users at a glance.
In a SharePoint environment, authorization to create new sites are given to administrators only. But the system supports general users' creation of new sites when required.
* Site creation by administrator and general user
* Automatic generation of site owner, member, and visitor groups.
* Add function for site owner, member, and visitor groups.
* Access to subsite history granted to general users
* Access to all subsite history granted to administrators.