- My Browser
- Discussion Board
- Team Site
- User's Guide
- List Query
Site users with access can exchange simple notes
SharePoint site collections are comprised of several subsites which require authorization for access.
The authorization varies for each individual and group.
In using the Feelanet NoteBoard app, users are exposed to the subsites they have authorization to, enabling exchange of notes with other users who also have access.
The note exchange feature functions as a messenger as any user who has access can send and receive notes. In short, the app is a good support system for a smooth communication and exchange of information between users.
* List up of access-authorized subsites for each user
* Note function provided in each subsite
* Delete function for self-written notes
* Setting function for number of notes displayed on a page
* Display function for previous notes